|inPhoto ID SLR / inPhoto Capture SLR / inPhoto ID PS / inPhoto Capture PS / inPhoto ID Webcam are updated!.
New! Image Processing options!
1. Using the Zoom slider set up the face percent on the resulting ID photo. "70" value means that the human face center will be at 70% height of the full cropped photo.
2. Adjust Position vertical and Position horizontal values to set up the face position on the resulting photo. The left bottom corner of the resulting photo corresponds to Position vertical "0" and Position horizontal "0". Set the Position vertical and Position horizontal to "50", and the face center will be located in the center of the resulting ID photo. Set the Position vertical to "25", and the distance above the face center will equal to 25% of the total photo vertical size.
3. Set the actual photo size. You can use either round values (e.g. 3 х 4) or fractional values (e.g. 3,5 x 4,5).
4. The ID photo corners can now be rounded. The corners color and roundness radius are optional.
5. Frame effect options are added. For now the Rounded corners option is available. New options will be added in the future.