Warning: fopen(singles/481_form) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/akond/2.akond.z8.ru/docs/inc/dsg_mod.inc on line 391 ID card software and ID photo software support
ID photo software Сamera control software ID card software
Capture to TWAIN button is greyed out. I can't capture the photo to TWAIN.
Solution: TWAIN protocol must be initialized by an application to which you wish to transfer the captured images - this is a TWAIN protocol obligatory requirement. You can't start TWAIN transfer from inPhoto ID (Capture) Webcam itself, only from your TWAIN-compliant application. Choose inPhoto ID Webcam as TWAIN data source ans start TWAIN image capture from your application (generaly it is Aquire command).
inPhoto ID (Capture) Webcam will start automatically and TWAIN button will be available. You must use Acquire command from your application every time, because applications generally close TWAIN transfer after receving files.
If you do use Acquire command every time but inPhoto ID Webcam still has disabled Capture to TWAIN button please contact us. Specify the application you use to transfer images from inPhoto ID (Capture) Webcam and its version.
inPhoto ID (Capture) Webcam displays the "Invalid Serial Number" error during activation.
Solution: The common reason for this issue is that you enter the wrong serial number during activation. The name of the application you try to activate is displayed in the head of the error message. Please check that you try to activate the correct application. You can find the name of the application that corresponds to your serial number in the your purchase confirmation email.
If product name is different it means that you installed the wrong application. In this case remove it, download and install the correct application (inPhoto ID (Capture) Webcam). If you are still confused please contact us.
inPhoto ID Webcam displays the "Activation Service cannot be started" error during start.
Solution: Reinstall the activation service.
Step 1. Download inPhoto/IDPhoto Remover from HERE. This utility fully removes inPhoto ID (Capture) Webcam from your PC.
Step 2. Before you start inPhoto/IDPhoto Remover, please, save the serial number of inPhoto ID (Capture) Webcam because you will need to activate the software again. You can find the serial number in the About (Menu - Question Mark in the top right part - About).
Step 3. Start inPhoto/IDPhoto Remover and follow its instructions.
Step 4. Restart your PC.
Step 5. Install inPhoto ID Webcam.
If the issue persists please run ServiceRepair.cmd.
Use our inPhoto/IDPhoto Remover and then restart your PC.
1. Download inPhoto/IDPhoto Remover from here: Remover.
2. Before you start inPhoto/IDPhoto Remover please keep the serial numbers of your applications. This utility removes the activation data too. You can find the serial number in the About dialogue of the application. The dialogue is located in the main menu - About.
3. Close inPhoto/IDPhoto.
4. Start inPhoto/IDPhoto Remover and click the Remove button.
5. Please wait until the utility has completed then click the Next button.
6. Done! The inPhoto and IDPhoto applications, all it`s components and records in the system registry have been completely removed from your PC. To close wizard click the Finish button.
7. After inPhoto and IDPhoto software has been removed restart your PC to complete removing.