ID Photo Processor displays the "Invalid Serial Number" error during activation.
Solution: The common reason for this issue is that you enter the wrong serial number during activation. The name of the application you try to activate is displayed in the head of the error message. Please check that you try to activate the correct application. You can find the name of the application that corresponds to your serial number in the your purchase confirmation email.
If product name is different it means that you installed the wrong application. In this case remove it, download and install the correct application (ID Photo Processor). If you are still confused please contact us.
To the top
ID Photo Processor displays the "Activation Service cannot be started" error during start.
Solution: Reinstall the activation service.
Step 1. Download inPhoto/IDPhoto Remover from HERE. This utility fully removes inPhoto Capture PS from your PC.
Step 2. Before you start inPhoto/IDPhoto Remover, please, save the serial number of inPhoto Capture PS because you will need to activate the software again. You can find the serial number in the About (Menu - Question Mark in the top right part - About).
Step 3. Start inPhoto/IDPhoto Remover and follow its instructions.
Step 4. Restart your PC.
Step 5. Install ID Photo Processor.
If the issue persists please run ServiceRepair.cmd.
C:\Program Files\Common Files\inPhoto IDPhoto Shared\Activation Service\ServiceRepair.cmd
If the issue persists please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com the files listed below:
1. C:\Program Files\Common Files\inPhoto IDPhoto Shared\Activation Service\ActivationService.InstallLog
2. C:\Program Files\Common Files\inPhoto IDPhoto Shared\Activation Service\InstallUtil.InstallLog
3. C:\Program Files\Common Files\inPhoto IDPhoto Shared\Activation Service\ServiceRepairCMDLog.txt
4. C:\Program Files\Common Files\inPhoto IDPhoto Shared\Activation Service\StartLog.txt
To the top
How do I recover my Serial Number?
Solution: If ID Photo Processor is installed on your PC and you can start it you can find your serial number in the About (Menu - Question Mark in the top right part - About).
If you are not able to start ID Photo Processor please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com)
To the top
When you try to start ID Photo Processor the error message "GUI … has stopped working" appears.
It happens because ID Photo Processor requires .Net framework 3.0 and .Net framework 4.5.
1. Install .Net framework 3.0 or later and .Net framework 4.5 or later on your PC.
Download the suitable .Net framework features from the Microsoft website. We suggest .Net framework 3.5 (Full Package) available at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=25150 and .Net framework 4.5.2 available at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42642.
If the issue persists after you have installed the .Net framework features, please re-install the application. Follow these steps:
1. Fully remove the application from your PC. A step-by-step guide is given below.
2. Restart the computer.
3. Install the application.
To the top
How to fully remove ID Photo Processor?
Use our inPhoto/IDPhoto Remover and then restart your PC.
1. Download inPhoto/IDPhoto Remover from here: Remover.
2. Before you start inPhoto/IDPhoto Remover please keep the serial numbers of your applications. This utility removes the activation data too. You can find the serial number in the About dialogue of the application. The dialogue is located in the main menu - About.
3. Close inPhoto/IDPhoto.
4. Start inPhoto/IDPhoto Remover and click the Remove button.
5. Please wait until the utility has completed then click the Next button.
6. Done! The inPhoto and IDPhoto applications, all it`s components and records in the system registry have been completely removed from your PC. To close wizard click the Finish button.
7. After inPhoto and IDPhoto software has been removed restart your PC to complete removing.
How to email Log file?
Solution: To email the log files please do the following:
1.Reproduce the issue.
2.Close the application. Make sure not to hide application to trey. Close it completely using Exit command (Menu - File). If application hangs use End Task from Windows Task Manager.
3.Send us Log.txt of your application.
Log file location in Windows Vista/7/8/10:
C:\Users\[User Account Name]\AppData\Roaming\IDPhotoCapture\IDPhoto Processor\IDPhoto Processor Log.txt
Log file location in Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\[User Account Name]\Application Data\IDPhotoCapture\IDPhoto Processor\IDPhoto Processor Log.txt
Please email the Log file to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
To the top