inPhoto Capture PS or inPhoto Capture SLR software can be used for document photography to acquire images with Canon compact camera or Canon SLR (reflex) camera used as a part of the digital copy system.
The complete digital copy system consists of the following:
- the copy stand equipped with the luminescence lighting,
- Canon Powershot camera or Canon SLR camera installed on it and connected to
- desktop or laptop computer,
- inPhoto Capture PS or inPhoto Capture SLR software for full control of the camera from personal computer.
The digital copy system provides an ability to shoot books, drawings, documents and pictures fast and with the good quality, manage the captured images (sort, save, delete), and export them to the TWAIN compatible graphic applications (Adobe Photoshop, Jasc Paint Shop Pro, and others) for further processing and enhancement if necessary.
Once the proper camera settings are selected they can be saved to the User Profile and used for future shots.
- Refer to description of inPhoto Capture PS software (Canon camera control) for details on its functionality.
- Refer to description of inPhoto Capture SLR software (Canon SLR camera control) for details on its functionality.